Cryptic Escape Rooms Manchester
5 Reasons an escape room experience is the perfect way to spend this Father’s Day
It’s almost that time of year again where we get to show our appreciation for our Dads. We know you’re already eyeing up Amazon for those last minute gifts, but this year, why not ditch the tacky socks and novelty mugs for something he hasn’t already got a drawer full of?! Whether your Dad has never played and escape room before, or is a seasoned professional, here’s 5 reasons that booking an escape room is the perfect gift idea:
1. They’re indoors - Due to the unreliable British weather, Dads can’t always flex their BBQ skills on Father’s Day, however, escape rooms have got you covered with the perfect indoor activity to avoid those inevitable grey skies.
2. Dads can be the lead - Dads are obviously real life superheroes, but in escape rooms they get to be the star of the show for an hour! At Cryptic Escape Rooms, Dad’s can step into the role of characters such as Jim Hopper from Stranger Things, or find fortune and glory as Indiana Jones from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
3. Valuable family time – Escape Rooms are a perfect a family activity, with games for up to 6 people, the whole family can join in on the fun and help you escape!
4. It’s a race against time - We all know that dads can be on the competitive side, in escape rooms they can attempt to beat the clock and even race to the top of the leader board.
5. Dad’s play FREE! – This year at Cryptic Escape Rooms Manchester, Dads play free for the Fathers Day weekend (Friday 17th June – Sunday 19th June), simply use the code “DAD” at the checkout to deduct the price of 1 player.
At Cryptic Escape Rooms, we love a celebration, so keep an eye out on our social media, for events and promotions.
Find us on facebook @CrypticEscapeRoomsMCR and Instagram @crypticescaperoomsmcr